Re: Memory pc 100 or 133?

  Not really sure.  Most of the time the speed of opening, using, and
closeing many programs etc. is the memory and hard drive.  So it may depend
more on that than the processor.  And if you are using graphics, charts,
etc. the video card and video memory may be more important than processor
speed.
  All things equall?  I would rather have the 133 over the 100.  But
probably would see almost no difference in everyday use.  I like a lot of
memory.
Not a computer expert, but have owned many computers over the years,
starting with the XT.
  I have found over the years, that processor speed is not the main thing
needed in my use with a computer.