Re: Cheapest source of Nasdaq-100 E-mini volume data?

Jack and list,

My apologies if this is repetitive.  Excite@xxxx had a massive mail
server crash, and I don't know if this got through or if any answer
might have already been posted.

2) QC & DS combo.  Works great, but each trade has a volume of 1.

Was 3) answered?  Does eSignal provide volume?

Thanks!

Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO