Cheapest source of Nasdaq-100 E-mini volume data?

Hello Group,

I have a question about data providers.  I called
Omega to ask them which data providers provide
realtime and pre-market stock, SP500 and Nasdaq E-mini
futures data but they couldn't help much.  Options so
far seem to be :

1) Pc-Quote.  ~$145.  Says they have Nasdaq 100 E-mini
volume.  Is this true?

2) Quote.com + Dynastore.  ~$79.  Cheapest by far but
not sure if it really provides Nasdaq 100 E-mini
volume.

3) E-signal.  ~$155.  They say they provide correct
tick or contract volume but I am not sure of this.
Does anyone here know?

The big answered question: if a provider has the
volume info, will Tradestation be able to plot it?

Separate question: is there a working archive of
entire list so discussions like these needn't be
repeated?  The one at
ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/j/jimo/
only has past month.

Sincerely,