What is it with Ts2000i and videocards ????

I have a 4 monitor setup on one computer, yes I like comfort ! My video
cards are 1x G400 matrox and 2x Nvidia Riva TNT2 (I have directx 8 loaded on
win 2000, ram 384 , free 10 mb gig hardrive), they are all hardware
acceleration capable. So what is it with Ts2000i and video cards !

Some effects I get, that seem to be related to video card, as I have removed
all other possible causes, after many re installs.
Some times text inputted on to charts cascades (no its not my El programs),
and indicators pop on charts that they are not inserted on, sometimes
indicators delay in showing its last calculation on the lastbar.

I have done all the hardware acceleration tests (for each monitor)
adjustments with no change in effect.

Questions
1) the above issues are they video card related, do you confirm ?
2) what video cards spec 's are you supposed to have with Ts2000i ?

I really would like to know !

Ian