Re: What do you think?

> i am asking that those who have not given up on the idea of having a
> better trading platform get behind and support this project however
> you are able,

Mark, I don't think you told them what the project IS...

I assume you're talking about the SourceForge FreeMarket project?

You should be able to get info at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freemarket/, but the site seem busted
at the moment.

I didn't realize they were far enough along to have working charts
&etc.  Based on the JPG you posted, I assume you've got a copy and
have been playing with it?  What do you think?  What's the
environment like?  What kind of development environment/tools does it
have besides EL?  I assume you can write stuff in VB or whatever, but
what kind of API does it have?

Gary