Omega research company health opinion required ?

With Omega research exploits into a tradestation.com and the purchase of
windowsonwallstreet.

I am nervous about browser controlled platforms for trading, and I dont want
to be solely confined to one realtime data provider.

What is the thought out there regarding the health of omega research as a
company. Will it survive a falling nasdaq ? If tradestation.com is a bummer
where will that leave them ?

I have heard TS4 was best trading platform ever written, what else is there
, any thing else being developed thats anyone knows about !

Cheers

Ian