RE: Cheap Real Time Data

totally agree to all the points you made :)

the problem is - they intended to keep it that way.

the only thing I liked best of their apps from
day one is the ability to draw easily on the chart ...
and there is no app out there challenging that - yet
:)

--- "M. Simms" <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Beg to differ re: "Omega struggles...."
>
> They struggle because they have not delivered on
> their promises:
> 1) solid, reliable operation (TS2000i / History Bank
> disasters...)
> 2) great customer support (all knowledgeable workers
> have left the
> company....few questions can be answered)
> 3) upward migration path (TS4 and TS2000i are
> dead-ends....)
>
> all of the above have contributed to Omega's demise.
>
> Interestingly, word-of-mouth via internet has only
> hastened it.......

=====
Lawrence Chan                   http://www.tickquest.com
Innovative Analytical Software for Trading Professionals