wealth-lab

In the last issue of TASC they reviewed a webiste www.wealth-lab.com.  it is
pretty slick--works fast, good explanations, combines system
development/tracking with sharing of code and results.  I haven't studied it
deeply but as is it is very interesting and probably valuable.

On a price basis (free) it seems to present a real competitive threat to
stuf like tradestation.com.  It reminds me of the first time I heard you
could do long distance phone conversations over the net for free.

The net is contributing to the "commoditization" of many things (toys,
stocks, tickets, replacement parts etc.).  Now it seems to be offering
systems testing and development for free.

Regards,

Jim Johnson