RE: wealth-lab

Be careful here.....free internet services are notorious for :
1) unreliability
2) questionable quality

Unless they derive their revenue from significant advertising dollars,
these sites cannot be self-sustaining without revenues from a subscription
(aka NON-FREE)
service over the long haul.

Another great example of this is www.quote.com ....a "cheap" internet
service provider
1) real-time prices may or may not be transmitted from the server to which
you are connected.
2) no customer service....they no longer respond to any e-mails or feedback
forms
3) you trade using their pricing service at your own risk

Another great example of this is www.historybank.com.....

should I go on ?