Re: Dual Monitor Cards; Dell & Gateway

Dear Kent & Group,

Perhaps I am misunderstanding some aspect of what you are saying.  Furthermore,
I don't use "Systems" in TS4.  Nevertheless, I have used multi-monitor cards
from both Colorgraphics and Appian while using TS4, and in both cases, I am able
to use TS4's PowerEditor (for example, for Indicators, Show-Mes, PaintBars, and
User Functions), without any problems of which I am aware.  BTW, I am
usingWin98, not NT.  Might this possibly be NT-specific, and not a general
feature of multi-monitor cards and TS4?

Sincerely,

Richard