Re: Dual Monitor Cards; Dell & Gateway

Also, one caveat with multi-monitor cards and TS4: you can't edit systems in
power editor while you machine is in multi-monitor mode.  Curiously, this
condition seems to apply to all brands.  There is an item in the Omega
"knowledge" base confirming this.  I have to reboot NT to VGA mode in order
to edit stuff in power editor.  Not holding my breath for Omega to fix this
one....either.

Kent

Ralph Cruz, co-CEO of Omega Research (Nasdaq: OMGA - news), notes,
``In terms of marketing, we are big believers that it is better to be
different than it is to be better. We do not try to identify or
create products that are better than existing solutions. We try to
identify market segments that currently are not being met by any body
else and develop a unique solution for that segment,''