Re: Dual Monitor Cards; Dell & Gateway

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000 19:58:38 -0400, you wrote:

>Also, one caveat with multi-monitor cards and TS4: you can't edit systems in
>power editor while you machine is in multi-monitor mode.

Boy O' boy am I glad that my email comes in on a machine different
than my multi-monitor machine.  If it were ever to find out that it
can't edit in Power Editor while in mulit-monitor mode it might stop
doing it.

Just in case in might have seen the email while I was reading it I
checked and it still does it. I don't read aloud so that must be it.

Fred

"Success is the only test of genius" -R.Adm Daniel Gallery 1901-1977