Von: FPI [mailto:fpi@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. August 2000 22:28
An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Dual Monitor Cards; Dell & Gateway

I got such informative responses to my SCSI question, that I'd like to ask
2 more.

Both Dell & Gateway have the Matrox G400 32MB 4X ADP Graphics Accelerator
card for running more than 1 monitor, but that card is limited to 2
monitors.

Is the above card a middle-of-the-road selection, but adequate? I'd like to
use as much of whichever of the above companies I buy from so that I can
get tech support when needed, esp at 2AM.

Has anyone tried running a couple of 15" LCD monitors with a dual digital
monitor card? Like the results?

Lastly, any opinions on whether Dell is superior to Gateway or vice versa?

Again, thanks for the input, it is MUCH appreciated,

FPI