Re: AW: Trader Ware - Mark Brown

Hello  VK,

V> Well did the software work or not????

the  software  works - but as mentioned we are no different than anyone
else  in  looking  for  that  perfect  data source. there are some big
things that we are working on in the data area.  we currently have our
own  tick  data  plant  running  real  time  and  storing data, we are
offering  that same data out delayed for free with the lite version of
tw.   we  are considering developing a whole new data feed source that
would interface with omega's products as well as ours if the demand was
there.   at  the  least we are developing (besides what we have now) a
killer  data  feed  which should put us ahead of the data feed problem
curve  that  other data vendors are having.  we are trying to build it
right  -  rather  than market ahead of its time.  but hey we do have a
product  and  it is out there, there were those on this list that said
it  could  not  be  done.  while omega claims to be the first internet
based  product  to  allow  systems and backtesting we in fact were the
first and they still have no product to this date.

V> Who cares about UMDS blablabla? Where is Mark Brown????

sorry  i've been busy in the back yard digging a grave for omega, just
when i thought i was finished i remembered i should probably make room
for  all  the ts 2000's that have been returned.  now in retrospect, i
need fill in this hole and move my digging operations to the vicinity
of the grand canyon.

hot  trading tip, buy crude oil futures and caterpillar stock but sell
short omga if it ever has a uptick..

disclosure  :  trade  at your own risk not mine, i may be wrong (but i
doubt it).

V> Can not get anyone over the phone, can not subscibe to the email list!!!

their all in the back yard digging.. the mail list i'll look into.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx