Omega hacking your system?

Has anyone else using ZoneAlarm gotten an attempted FTP connection from
ftp.historybase.com?  I punched www.historybase.com in IE and it redirected
me to our favorite software provider's homepage.  It happened today for the
second time in 2 days and I was on different dynamically assigned IP
addresses each time.  And neither time had I connected to any omega site to
download anything.  What's up with that?  Anyone else gotten hit?

In case you don't know, you can sometimes track down an IP address by
bringing up a command line prompt and typing in "tracert xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx".
This works on NT systems.  I don't know if 95 has tracert.

Kent

Ralph Cruz, co-CEO of Omega Research (Nasdaq: OMGA - news), notes,
``In terms of marketing, we are big believers that it is better to be
different than it is to be better. We do not try to identify or
create products that are better than existing solutions. We try to
identify market segments that currently are not being met by any body
else and develop a unique solution for that segment,''