RE: Unidentified subject!

1) how long did it take to get installed from the date of order ?
2) was Earthlink the installer or some other 3rd party ?

note: that's a helluva bandwidth for the price !!!

Bell Atlantic only permits 90k (slower than ISDN) as the uplink speed for
their residential installations.....
commercial grade is better, but costs 3x !!
Can you say eastcoast monopolistic "rip-off" ????