RE: Omega EL dept says it can't be done, but...

For the benefit of anyone else who might be struggling with this problem now
or in the future.  Stuart Orokofsky was nice enough to provide me a gratis 5
min consultation, and he pointed out that LastBarOnChart solves my problem
quite elegantly.

Using a simple:

		If LastBarOnChart Then Begin;
		End

Allows one to restrict operation of the ShowMe until the last bar on the
chart.  Thanks to Stuart I have my code running in EL.

Thanks to all who offered their suggestions.

John Hamon