Omega EL dept says it can't be done, but...

I'm sure that there's somebody on this list who has a better idea.

I already have a substantial base of work that I have developed in VB.  I am
trying to port these ideas to EL.

Here's what I am trying to do: I want to load 500 days of a price series
into an array and then manipulate it -- the result is to be a "show me"
style indicator that marks either the H or L of certain bars if they meet my
criteria. I am a reasonably experienced EL user, but here's my problem:
"show me" indicators calculate for every bar one at a time.  What I want is
to be able to:

1. load an entire price series into an array
2. manipulate it
3. mark the bars that meet the criteria

Ideally, I would like this same information to be available to another
indicator that I can plot at the bottom of the chart.

Here's the EL Dept.'s response:

	EasyLanguage currently does not provide a means to first load the
entire
	data stream into an array.  All techniques calculate for every bar
one at a
	time, including indicators.

I know that there must be a way to do this, either through a .DLL or some
other clever mechanisms.

I greatly appreciate any help that I can get.

Thanks in advance,

John Hamon