RE: Omega EL dept says it can't be done, but...

> Gary - with TS2000i I don't believe that's true....
> with a DLL and enough MALLOC (memory allocation), you could store
> an entire chart easily.

That's what I said -- in **EL** you can't read in the entire chart
and operate on future bars, but if you want to do it you could
probably do it in a DLL.

But again, if you're only looking at past data (which you would have
to do if you want to use this as a realtime trading tool), then you
should be able to do the same operation with the bar-at-a-time model
of EL.

Gary