Re: BACK TESTED SYSTEM FOR SALE

<x-flowed>
Hi,

That's what I like about this list. People need help, and there will always
be someone knowledgeable and kind enough to help. Not to worry about
offending anyone, I think the humour provided is a much needed
stress-reliever after a whole week in the pressure cooker of the trading
arena. We need all the help and humour we can get, else the drawdown will be
too severe. Isn't that the reason why we sign up for this list and stayed on
for so long?  :)

Cheers
Tai

>From: "Jerry & Cora" <jerryandcora@xxxxxxxx>
>To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "L_Omega" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: BACK TESTED SYSTEM FOR SALE
>Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 18:13:46 -0700
>
>My apologies to those that I offended by my attempt at humor.  Again I give
>thanks to those knowledgeable enough to point out the errors in the system.
>This post was in part a tribute to them and also maybe releasing some
>frustrations involved in coding a system and Trade Station says is the Holy
>Grail. Altogether different than my usual win a few lose a few systems.  I
>have not been coding systems for long but I did think that the kind of
>returns shown in actual back testing could not be for real, that is why I
>asked for help.  And I did receive excellent help.
>
>Jerry R
>

>.oİş°¨¨°şİ>>[ JERRY ROSS ]<<İş°¨¨°şİo.

</x-flowed>