Re: Prosuite 2000

<x-flowed>
Hi,

Good and safe insurance! I think I am going to follow your advice.
Just want to seek your advice on SP5 on Windows 2000. After upgrading to SP5
on my TS2Ki running on Windows 2000, my customer number disappeared. I
re-entered my password but TS2Ki still complain that my customer number is
missing, and rejected my password. And TS2Ki wouldn't run at all. I have to
re-install and downgrade to SP4 after that. Did you or anyone in this list
encounter this problem? Please advise.
Thank you!

regards
Tai

>I am using just 2000i with good results with window 2000 and sp5
>Make a backup of your complete omega folder nightly.
>FORGET about historybank.com - It does SUCK!
>It is disgusting that they sell a "premium" product and than
>offer history bank.  The complexity for the program really is impossible
>to evaluate during there 30 day "trail".
>
>or ask about a "downgrade" to TS4!

</x-flowed>