BACK TESTED SYSTEM FOR SALE

My apologies to those that I offended by my attempt at humor.  Again I give
thanks to those knowledgeable enough to point out the errors in the system.
This post was in part a tribute to them and also maybe releasing some
frustrations involved in coding a system and Trade Station says is the Holy
Grail. Altogether different than my usual win a few lose a few systems.  I
have not been coding systems for long but I did think that the kind of
returns shown in actual back testing could not be for real, that is why I
asked for help.  And I did receive excellent help.

Jerry R

.oİş°¨¨°şİ>>[ JERRY ROSS ]<<İş°¨¨°şİo.