Re: dll's

<x-flowed>
I code in Microsoft's VC++ 6.0 (32bit) and create DLLs for Tradestation 2000.

If I recall properly, for TS4, you need a 16-bit version of Microsoft's
compiler (an old version).

Also, there was some of discussion last September (just searched my old
folders) about using 16bit PowerBasic for TS4.

If you don't have experience with C/C++, Basic will probably be simpler to
pick up.  (but Omega probably won't support you)

At 11:09 PM 7/27/00 -0700, Phil wrote:

>   Was wondering.  What is the best computer language to learn, for writting
>dll's to use with tradestation?  Also what are most of the dll's wrote with?
>   The reason I am asking is that I have a few dll's that I use in
>tradestation 4 and would like to rewrite them for use in TradeStation 2000.
>  Any information on this would be very helpfull.
>
>   Thank you,

david_wieringa@xxxxxxxx
Scottsdale, AZ
</x-flowed>