Re: dll's

For DLL development you have two primary choices, PowerBasic or C/C++.

I would highly recommend PowerBasic for the task.  When ordering the latest
PowerBasic DLL compiler, you receive both the 16 bit (for TS 4.0) and the 32 bit
(For TS2000i).  The compiler creates small, very fast DLL's.

The main advantage I see with PowerBasic is that you are learning BASIC which is
an easier language to learn than C/C++.  Your knowledge of BASIC can then be
carried over to VB, which is a widely popular development environment.

Not affiliated with the company, just a happy customer.

Andrew