Re: Initial Trade Methodology

I could'nt agree with Pedro more, I'll go one step further and give the you
a list of books that I read and  give you a rating of how useful they were
to me. Keep in mind that what is useful for me may be useless for you and
vice versa. After wasting a few dollars on various methodologies, you'll
eventually find one that fits well with your personalitity (and stomach) .

Good Luck...

Beyond Candlesticks - Steve Nison (7/10)
Contrary Investing - Richard E. Band (6/10)
Fibonacci Ratios with Paterrn Recognition  - Larry Pesavento (6/10)
Getting Started in Commodity Futures Trading - Mark J. Powers (8/10)
How I Made a Million Dollars Trading Commodities Last Year - Larry R.
Williams (5/10)
Market Wizards - Jack Schwager (8/10)
McMillan on Options - Larry McMillan (8/10)
New Market Timing Techniques - Thomas R. DeMark (7/10)
Schwager on Futures - Jack Schwager (7/10)
Smarter Trading - Perry J. Kaufman (8/10)
Street smarts - Linda Raschke/Larry Conners (7/10)
The Compleat Day Trader - Jake Bernstein (6/10)
The Master Trader - Dr.Mitchell Holland (5/10)
Wall Street Money Machine - Wade B. Cook (3/10)