Re: Initial Trade Methodology

<x-flowed>
>From: Anthony <Anthony3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>I've heard people say that to find yourself when starting off trading,
>to try a methodology/system/indicator...see if you like it, and go on
>from there.  Does this mean to go with the first thing thrown your way?

Absolutely! Go with anything thrown your way...by all means, do not think
about it at all.

>Example...I took the Larry Williams Money Tree course and am sceduled to
>go to his seminar next weekend

Ask Larry where most of his income is from these days: The Money Tree or
trading?

I don't want to be mean, but someone has got to say it: WAKE UP! Have a good
strong cup of coffee and THINK.

There are several books available from traders press and elsewhere that will
introduce you to a VARIETY of trading methods for $50 or so. Market Wizards
(I) is about $12 in paper back. Ask them @ 800-927-8222 about other starter
books.....or maybe the list could suggest some books...they could go into
the FAQ.

Then again, if you think money grows on trees....pay Larry for more
advice....Or order your tree from me: $112,000 per tree....I'll even come
over to your place and plant the trees and water them for 12 days for free!

</x-flowed>