Re: EXE code to large?

> I'm trying to add the ADX to a system.  I'm entering:
> value1 = ADX(14);
> When I do this and verify I get:  "EXE code to large and Variables
> and arrays cannot be passed to function lowest" messages.
> Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Don't use ADX.  :-\

Seriously, ADX is a huge function.  Or, rather, it calls several huge
functions (DMIplus, DMIminus, etc)  It adds a LOT to your executable
size.

You were apparently fairly close to the limit before.  ADX has pushed
you over -- maybe way over.  You could try commenting out chunks of
code to get an idea for how much you'd have to trim to get around the
problem.  If it's a system, can you move some of the logic into an
IncludeSystem?  Functions add to your executable size, but
IncludeSystems don't.

Gary