RE: tradelab , traderware ??

It's great to wax nostalgic and to give Cruz his due credit and expound on
his Horatio Alger story. No question that TS4 was far ahead of it's
time......but now is now, and today is today....and many of us feel Cruz has
dropped the ball with TS2000i.

I think it's time for him to turn the reigns over to a more
technically-oriented management.
It's totally obvious to all.