Re: tradelab , traderware ??

At 11:23 AM 6/7/00 +0100, Gerrit Jacobsen wrote:
>After my comment yesterday I did receive emails asking me to pass
>on the info which I received privately.
>
>I hope that it is obvious that I cant do that. No one of the guys who
>mailed me shared this info on the omega-list - I guess they have
>their reasons.

I was curious about this issue from a positive point of view after being
absent from the list for a while. I wanted to see both Bob who I don't know
and Mark both to do well. I'm not real sure what took place between Bob and
Mark but it had something to do with telling the truth is all I remember.
Only thing I get from all of this is a new respect for Crews. Think what
you will and say what you might but he started his company when he was a
mere kid. He's kept this company going took it public and made himself
wealthy before the age of 40 not to shabby. So far he has beaten all
competition and the future remains to be seen if he can be de-throned.

Robert