Re: Athlon 1 GHz -- 3 more months

different frequencies on matrox - yes.
different resolution - no (depends on the card for this one)

next time go to the matrox web site and check them out first!

there is one problem when you do this though, because you are
using a virtual big desktop - instead of the win98 stupid multiple
monitors concept, so you cannot have different res.

again - you are still thinking in terms of 1 card do it all.
matrox allows any one of its cards since the millenium model
years ago to mix with any other models they produce.

one of my older p2 machines have 2 old matrox cards in them,
one millenium, one rainbow - they cost less than $40 2nd hand
nowadays and no one even know that you can use them
in winnt this way!

I used to use colorgraphics specialty cards since the 486 days,
since winnt v4 become stable, I longer need them as they are
too expensive and I cannot expand on the # of monitors if
I need to ...

-Lawrence Chan