Re: Athlon 1 GHz -- 3 more months

Under NT, could I set different resolutions & refresh frequencies to display
two or more monitors independent to each other?
The exact situation is that I need, YES, regretfully I NEED, to set one
monitor
to 800x600/60Hz (for 14" CRT monitor), while all the others set to
1280x1024/85Hz or higher. Do you know if Matrox G400, Appian Graphics or
any other multi-display solutions be able to do so?
My present STB MVP 3D won't do that.

-Marvin Lin