From: John Corrion [mailto:corrion@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 27, 1999 8:31 PM
To: Omega Research
Cc: omega-list
Subject: Service Pack 4

Hi Guys,
I have had 4 total crashes tonight alone after installing SP4.  I have never
had this severe a problem before with Tradestation.
Despite running Norton 2000 crash protection, TS with SP4 has locked up to
the point where I have had to hit the reset switch 4 times tonight and I
believe, three additional times last night.
I tried reinstalling SP4 to find it won't reinstall over itself.
Any suggestions?  Again, I have never had these severe problems before with
TS or my 400 mhz, 128 meg ram Pentium 3 computer.
Thanks,
John