RE: Historybank- No Market Stats

I am also using DTN satellite as a real time data feed.

I haven't had a chance to check this out yet, but I was reading the Omega's
SP4 information and this looks promising:

http://www.omegaresearch.com/support/productupdates_whatsnew/p01.htm - gs
<http://www.omegaresearch.com/support/productupdates_whatsnew/p01.htm#gs>

An item from the Global Server Corrections:

"Added an exchange called STATS to the Exchange Dictionary to support
specific calculated indexes transmitted by DTN."

So, I guess that TS will now be able to chart these symbols that are in the
STATS exchange.