Service Pack 4

Hi Guys, I have had 4 total crashes tonight alone after installing SP4.  I have never had this severe a problem before with Tradestation. Despite running Norton 2000 crash protection, TS with SP4 has locked up to the point where I have had to hit the reset switch 4 times tonight and I believe, three additional times last night. I tried reinstalling SP4 to find it won't reinstall over itself. Any suggestions?  Again, I have never had these severe problems before with TS or my 400 mhz, 128 meg ram Pentium 3 computer. Thanks, John