RE: Historybank Help-DTN Market Stats

Neither DTN nor Omega has fixed the market stat problem in SP4.  DTN
transmits Adv/Dec Vol, Adv/Dec Issues and Tot Vol for all exchanges in a
composite symbol.  Because 3 or 4 values are contained in one symbol (@VSN
for example has adv/dec/unch/tot vol) you cannot chart or use any of the
individual values in easy language.  SP4 allows you to chart the composite
symbol as a daily bar which to me is completely useless.  I need the
intraday ticks for each value.
The solution is to split the individual values into separate symbols.
Comstock did this at the request of me and other traders.  To date DTN has
failed to even acknowledge my emails and/or telephone requests.  Omega has
contacted DTN at my request asking them to split the symbols.  Omega QA dept
is monitoring issue and will keep me informed.  More complaints to DTN from
customers/prospective customers will help.
Bill Wood