Re: Service Pack 4

>Service pack 4 is now available on Omega's web page.

I wonder what the've broken in EL this time... I gave up with sp3
trying to make my systems work. Now we have SP4 which loads charts
twice as fast.. (does that include loading el and data? :) )

I wonder if using ascii data w/dop files if one still has to answer
the two dlog boxes saying what format the date is in and which symbol
it is.. or if they allow more than 255 symbols in a metastock dir and
correctly load the charts (yeah i know the format isnt clear on
this....)

well to omega: bah humbug. I'm waiting for sp21.
-jim