Neuroshell Trader - an alternative ??

I've reviewed the material at http://www.neuralshell.com
and some of the claims of BACKTESTING seem questionable to me........
I don't see any mention of a built-in scripting or programming language.

These guys no doubt are very good with TradeStation....they have used the
subserver API to read Omega OMZ files....and built an interface to their
product with "bridge" DLLs. I am very impressed with their technical
ability.

However, what about their product on a standalone basis ?
Can the critical backtesting be done with their own product without
Tradestation ?