Re: Spreads

OM

I need some of the ela experts to help me out here.  As far as I am aware you
can put or base a system on any subgraph of data.  Maybe I am not correct.  I
use a custom indicator on the spread x-y indicator to give me os and ob areas
of which I reverse my position in.  What I trade is not automated into a
system, however I don't see why it couldn't.

The idea here is to develop something that identifies the convergence /
divergence of the 2 commodities. And trade off of it.

Sno