Re[2]: Traderware didn't exactly work for me...

Hello  Barry,

BB> I also had the same problem Mark. TW gives me a dongle problem.
BB> Got UMDS working but Tw is the problem.
BB> Deleted TS2000 SP3  - should I keep holding down the delete key.
BB> Your support line is a mobile ( Steve) - you do not have to wait as long as
BB> the Omega support line. - but you get no answers either.
BB> Maybe we should all stay with TS4 - I was hoping Mark would supply the
BB> answers.
BB> Day trading futures is a risky business.
BB> Is charting software more risky - I think it is.
BB> Please make me a believer - Mark please do.

Steve  is  in transit for the Holiday's I'm sure he will be in contact
when  he  arrives.  This  is why its a pre release, we could have just
dumped it on everyone like some other company's have done.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx