Re: Traderware didn't exactly work for me...

I also had the same problem Mark. TW gives me a dongle problem.
Got UMDS working but Tw is the problem.
Deleted TS2000 SP3  - should I keep holding down the delete key.
Your support line is a mobile ( Steve) - you do not have to wait as long as
the Omega support line. - but you get no answers either.
Maybe we should all stay with TS4 - I was hoping Mark would supply the
answers.
Day trading futures is a risky business.
Is charting software more risky - I think it is.
Please make me a believer - Mark please do.