Re: WORM ALERT!

  • To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: WORM ALERT!
  • From: Dennis Holverstott <dennis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 15:03:17 -0800

> I received this file too, spoofed 'from omega-list,' and with the
> subject line "Re:Reading OL Digest...with MS Outlook." I recently posted
> a reply to the list with this subject line, so the humanoid vermin
> sending this out is feebly trying to target recipients this way, hoping
> for a higher 'hit' rate. Sad.

naaaaaaahhhhhhh.... that's just how those things spread. the culprit
probably doesn't even know he has it or that his computer is sending
those messages. practice safe computing everybody.

ps - i expect to receive one too. if i do, i'll forward the COMPLETE
headers to jimo so he can remove the net-zero from the list.

--
  Dennis