Re: WORM ALERT!

I received this file too, spoofed 'from omega-list,' and with the
subject line "Re:Reading OL Digest...with MS Outlook." I recently posted
a reply to the list with this subject line, so the humanoid vermin
sending this out is feebly trying to target recipients this way, hoping
for a higher 'hit' rate. Sad.

Monte