Re: The U.S. Stock Market Crash Index

agreed, phil...given that there's no explanation or chart posted on how
the thingy is computed, it's just another crap shoot i-net wonder. the small
sample size makes it worthless as a predictive tool. give me a marty zweig
or ned davis or steve moore long term timing model over this crap anyday.

my longer term work suggest a swift "correction" to 1375 basis spoos mar00,
 followed by new highs in late jan. all this crash talk nonsense is as bullish
as it gets sentiment-wise. if ya check out some of the trading chats, you
would have thought that ya stumbled into a bunch of bear dens :))

TJ

of course, another view is that there will be a run at 1500 next week, followed
by a minor correction to 1450 mid jan, before exploding upward and onward.
nice thing 'bout the markets, they never get boring :))

now i'm off for a nice little vacation.....later....

roos wrote:
>Take it for what it's worth to YOU.   For me, it is useful to know
>that the risk is VERY high for long positions at this time.

phil replied:

>I think the sample size is too small to make such a statement.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been
read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.