RE: The U.S. Stock Market Crash Index

I am not sure what type of models they are using but my models are worse now
than they where in Nov of 1994. The two obvious options are the rest of the
market will repair itself and catch up to the Nasdaq or possibly the Nasdaq
will catch up with the Transports and Utilities and be in a true bear
market..My Monetary model is negative.. my breadth models go without saying
how weak they are ... Sentiment models.. ie put call work and
Vix..Negative..[stock markets never go down..ha ..ha..]lastly Momentum is
fair to neutral except for the Nasdaq...Time will tell..take it day by day..
and I would suggest not trading with any opinions or fears...

Andrew Abraham
Abraham Capital
888-340-5206