Re:Line and PaintBar colors?

-- Larry wrote:
> I'd still appreciate any ideas on the multi-color
> problem...

You might ask Sno about this, as he is the best EL programmer on the list.

But, if he's busy trading spreads, here's my .02 cents:

In ProSuite, you can control and dynamically vary the color of Plots.  So I'd use that feature if you are willing to use TS5.

In TS4, the only way to do what you want to do is to use the drawing tools.  That's the only way to vary the colors dynamically over the entire range of available colors.  Paintbar-type effects can be created this way...

The Omega Man

I swear - by my life and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.