Re: LastBarOnChart

 ---- JAC wrote:
> In the Archer system
> KDYndb
>
> ....there is a line of code that states ---If
> LastBarOnChart then exitlong on close...
>
> when I tried to replicate this code I received a TS
> doesn't recognize word error.

That is an interesting exit!  That exit is going to move around on you...  When the last bar is no longer the last bar (when a new bar comes) the exit is going to move.  I'd have to play with that in real time to see how it works.  Even as an EOD or EOW exit it will move when you get new bars...

Despite that, the code should compile...  Can you post the offending code, or perhaps the offending portion of it?

Good trading,

The Omega Man

The retest is starting, eh Dan?