Re: data massage request

-- Todd wrote:
> If I had a ascii data file of hourly futures data
> is there any way to get a program to translate the
> file into one without the time component and change
> each bar to a date format from end to beginning.

Do you have Excel?  It will do this quite nicely.  Just put your last date (say, 12/1/99) in the cell to the left of your last Open-H-L-C data.  Let's say that cell is A300 (could be any cell).  Then, in the cell above it put the formula =A300-1

Then copy that formula up to the top of your data.  Excel's a nice tool for stuff like this because you can automate things using VBA and also because it is relatively easy to do DDE links of live data into Excel.

The Omega Man

My gun is Y2K compliant.