Re: Larry Williams Secrets, please

Chan it makes no difference Williams lacks integrity. When Ben Hogan went
into the golf club business he had a partner. The partner cut corners and
produce a K-Mart type golf club. When Ben got time from playing the tour he
looked at these clubs with his name on them and had them destroyed. This
action broke his partner and cost him a lot of money. He told his partner
you can make any type club you want but if my name goes on it then it has
to represent quality. Hogan later went on to make those quality golf clubs
and created a very successful company known for quality. People defend
Larry Williams as a nice man with honest intent that has marketable trading
ideas. I have not disputed that but he only tells half his story the part
you can make something for nothing. Sleazy and I wouldn't put my name on
that crap if you paid me a million dollars.

Robert