Re: Larry Williams Secrets, please

To be honest I don't like this guy's advertising tactics. He holds himself
out as a great trader so therefore by law a public figure open to
criticism. His claim of taking a little money and running it into fortunes
is very miss leading to the public. Just because I own TS makes me a target
of what you call distasteful mailings. I've been trading for 20 years and I
hate crap like this. Can you imagine Warren Buffet or Peter Lynch putting
their good name of literature that Williams does. Plenty of good educators
in the futures business that can teach and are great traders as well. No
need for this ego inflated hype and I get sick of seeing it so that's my
beef. He feels free to send me this hyped up BS so I feel free to express
my feelings towards him and his claims.

Robert