Re: Larry Williams Secrets, please

I am not defending Larry Williams, but he was pretty honest looooong
time ago when he first started out doing his seminars ...

You could ask basically anything and you get everything he knows
at that point in time from him.

And if you do backtesting, you can easily find that his stuff
works well, BEFORE and for a short period of time right after
the seminars started ...

so, it is a pretty classic scenerio -

Someone find a pretty good method trading.
Made a killing for himself.
Then he has the urge to tell the world how these markets work
and the "gurus" are b-llsh-ting.
The result is always the same though, his method got discounted
into the markets and becomes part of it.

I can't tell whether he is doing great or not right now nor can
I tell whether his new stuff works now because I have not
had the time to do testing on his ideas.

But I can tell one thing - his old ideas works when he was
trading them, before he started out on his seminar business.

-Lawrence Chan